At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage all safety and health programs (OSHA, Industrial Hygiene, Injury and Illness Reporting); and ensuring regulatory compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Henkel ADHESIVES policies and procedures.
- Provide tools and standards required by facility management to insure compliance with safety and health reporting requirements to federal and state agencies and Henkel Corporation.
- Organize, develop and implement policies, procedures and programs to ensure that safety and health are maintained throughout the organization in a cohesive and unified manner.
- Develop and implement safety and health programs in response to new regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that supervisors, managers and plant personnel are trained to better execute their safety and health responsibilities