At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages the development and implementation of the Henkel Adhesive Technologies global operations and Supply Chain strategy. The scope of work includes 150+ plants and ~ 150k customers
- Manages the development and implementation of the global functional strategies: supply chain, global production networks, quality, safety, health and environment and sustainability (SHEQ).
- Leads global change projects and transformational initiatives (technology selection and global roll-out; functional transformations including design, skills assessment, process redesign, business case definition, change management and upskilling)
- Manages and tracks progress or escalates, as needed, the global portfolio of projects
- Supports senior management with organization of global communication for workshops, strategy sessions in line with the annual strategic cycle
- Collaborates with senior management on all aspects of the organization’s operations and supply chain policies and initiatives
- Performs internal and external analysis of future scenarios to assess future business developments
- Gathers outside-in input regarding best-in-class operations and supply chain developments.