At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Understand and manage General Accounting (GA) processes, including monthly closing and reporting steps for Henkel Egypt, including leases, etc.; Seek opportunities to improve, simplify and automate the processes
- Ensure month-end closing and reporting is completed on-time without no major findings from Headquarter or external auditors
- Provide requested information and analysis to Henkel's external and internal audit teams; Support and coordinate requests from external auditors
- Provide direction and guidance to GA team in GBS+ responsible for executing the GA processes assigned;
- Review and approve monthly account reconciliations prepared by GBS+
- Ensure compliance with Henkel Corporate Accounting Standards and with International Financial Reporting Standards; Support Business Units and perform technical accounting research
- Manage GA projects and support regional and global cross-team projects.