At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Requires familiarity with adhesives development, manufacture and characterization process, knowledge of adhesives and aerospace application related products and experience in epoxy formulating techniques.
- Must be able to communicate technical information to a wide variety of groups both within and outside the company.
- Responsible for directing laboratory research in developing new products or modifying existing products.
- Must be able to do lab work including sample preparation.
- Will plan and organize laboratory projects, supervise laboratory personnel in execution of projects, maintain organized research records and make written and oral status and results reports to management.
- Provides career satisfaction by achieving project goals through innovative thought.
- Experience in epoxy chemistry and technology is a plus
- Requires interface with Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales and Marketing Departments and frequent customer interaction to provide technical assistance in production applications and performance requirements.
- Some travel required. Contributes to strategic and tactical planning Identifies and drives new business development activities
- Supports R&D projects critical to business
- Supports road mapping of technology/business development
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel BU
- Generates test plans and/or experiments
- Participates in site's safety and/or 5S programs
- Secures IP position in own area of development