At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This is a role under Regional Supply Chain Development Team tasked to deliver digital applications to drive business and organization performance by applying best-in-class data science, data process and digital techniques. Specifically, this role will focus on working on business problems coming from regional teams.
- Impacted NES per month: 200M EUR, Total Supply Chain Cost per month 20M EUR
- Principal Accountabilities
- Data Architecture:
- Design the common data architecture including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the team realize an optimized solution.
- Design and implement the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, data naming conventions, data storage 35%
- Data management:
- Design and develop Database, Data Warehouse or Data Lake according to business needs.
- Implement BI solutions on Data warehouse or Data Lake. 30%
- Requirement Management:
- Understand and work with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports analytical needs.
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose solution to resolve or shorten the gap. 25%
- Technology innovation: Identifies industry trends, market & customer needs in the field of digitalization relevant for supply chain in APAC and translates them into specific offerings, business opportunities and projects. Introduce new digital technologies to supply chain and apply the best-fit to digital applications. 10%