United States, Chicago, IL, Adhesive Technologies
Operations Engineering Lead
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of maintaining the Site equipment and infrastructure to ensure the lowest level of downtime.
- This person is responsible for Supervising and coordinating the maintenance staff and their activities to ensure an efficient utilization of the labor force.
- This person oversees the plant Maintenance budget and must ensure 100% compliance to the targets.
- This person is responsible for maintaining all aspects of our capital budget to ensure compliance to budget and associated documentation.
- This person is responsible for all documentation and testing to ensure we meet PSM standard and any associated regulatory and quality requirements.
- This person is responsible for upholding the corporate, plant and government safety standards.
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice.
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Minimum of BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, but demonstrated capacity to perform process engineering and management regardless of engineering discipline will suffice.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Plant Engineering position or equivalent
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot PLCs.
- Experience and working knowledge of all aspects of a PSM Site
- Ability to plan, schedule and supervisor process engineering projects and support team.
- Ability to prepare conceptual process designs and flow diagrams.
- Ability to lead and participate in cross functional teams from within plant and corporate functions.
- A3, Sigma and Lean manufacturing training a plus
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular