At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel Consumer Brands holds leading market positions worldwide in Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care.
In this world of mature categories, evolving distribution channels, and consumers with near-immediate access to information and substitutes, our success depends on constant innovation, high-quality products, good relations with retailers and an ability to adapt to this changing environment.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also entrepreneurial and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for A-brand products, Henkel might be the place to start or continue your career.
Today we are looking for a Key Account Manager for our Henkel Consumer Brands to accelerate our business with our clients.
Does working with beautiful brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss, Fa, Persil and Bref sounds interesting? Do you dare to make an impact? Do you accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility?
You now have the opportunity to join the Henkel Consumer Brands team in Brussels in a strategically important Account Manager role.
In this role, you are expected to make the difference while operating on a highly analytical level and with strong influencing skills in order to identify and develop opportunities and reach full customer potential.
- Manage and develop end to end commercial relationship with customers
- Develop and gain agreement on annual joint business plans that align Henkel objectives and strategies with those of the customer.
- Accountability and responsibility for P&L on customer level, following KPI’s: turnover, profit and market share.
- Developing your integrated promotion plans, managing investments and selling the plan to the customer.
- Strong negotiator on investments, counter performances and promotional discounts, always looking for win-win situations.
- Monitoring customer performance and proactively adapt your plans accordingly.
- Ensure precise, consistent, and timely communication with the customer.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.