At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executive’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Tracking daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports in case need be
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organizing and Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Supporting preparation process for meetings.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.