At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
$3,000 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- The Machine Operator is responsible for the overall performance, safety, quality and light maintenance of the Production process.
- The position requires the successful learning and mastery of the labeling, filling and case packing machines.
- A successful Machine Operator will be a team player, look for ways to continuously improve self, surroundings and operations.
- Manage line performance and priorities related to multiple machines.
- Ensure all materials and needed resources are stocked and being used in the correct sequence
- Coordinate changeovers with team and maintenance resources to identify, troubleshoot and drive improvement projects on equipment
- Perform quality inspections of various items including raw materials, soap and ultimately finished goods
- Perform required steps to complete size and product changeovers
- HSD or GED
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs. or more; able to repetitively bend, stoop and crouch.
- Ability to multitask throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand for extended timeframes.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
- Ability to operate a computer.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary range for this role is $17 to $21. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.