At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Translate global Sustainability targets into regional programs & goals
- Steer regional investment projects for achieving our 2030 sustainability ambition focusing on decarbonization and circular material usage
- Set standards for sustainable manufacturing in EU in coordination with our engineering department
- Drive implementation of circular practices for waste and water usage in our manufacturing plants
- Drive digitization of sustainability relevant processes including data tracking and analysis
- Lead regional Sustainability Management Review, incl. risk & opportunity management and the regional network of all functions relevant to Sustainability & Environment Performance matters
- Develop organizational competences on Sustainability through e.g. workshops, best practice sharing and local engagement programs
- Support regional & site management in Sustainability program implementation, incl. Sustainability Ambassador program
- Coordinate regional Sustainability Scorecard/ Projects & Investment reviews and provide technical expertise for projects’ sustainability assessment
- Support global/ site Energy Management system and Energy Efficiency programs incl. ISO 50001 implementation as well as global/ site Environmental Management system ISO 140001
- Support sites in ensuring compliance with Environmental permits/regulations incl. remediation
- Act as Sustainability/Environmental counterpart for major investments/projects, support processes for site decommissioning and divestment, assist in due diligence and M&A integration