At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate all functions of order consolidation and completion of shipments with corresponding paperwork to ensure that shipments make their requested delivery dates.
- Locate loads into stage locations.
- Merge and reidentify loads to maximize the cube of shipments.
- Perform evaluation and verification of shipments as needed.
- Maintain shipments to correct carriers as needed.
- Complete audit sheets for shipments
- Work with carriers to ensure timely pick up and follow up as needed to “clear” the dock by end of day.
- Relay information to all required.
- Maintain and order shipping supplies as needed.
- Lead pack activities to ensure efficiency and best utilization of labor.
- Initiate training of loading trailers and dock requirements.
- Verify the identity of carrier drivers and obtain required information to release shipments for transit.
- Load, dispatch and invoice shipments as needed, and save for LTL shipments by EOD.
- Assign loaders to shipments for truckloads and wrap and load shipments on designated equipment.
- Maintain high level of accuracy and efficiency while performing all tasks.
- Assign and Delegate work as needed.
- Check updates for same day shipments and work Q for priorities.
- Keep area neat and clean while sustaining 5S activities to uphold department goals.
- Perform other assignments as assigned.