At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Be the Junior digital marketing manager within the Beauty Care professional business unit in The Netherlands working on key areas as: social media, community management, paid advertising and (End consumer & hairdresser) influencers. Engage our hairdressing community and tell the great story of our brands Schwarzkopf Professional and Authentic Beauty Concept.
- Coordinate and execute our social media activities on Instagram, (Tik Tok), Facebook for Schwarzkopf Professsional & Authentic Beauty Concept.
- Proactively follow, engage & connect with followers and turn them into brand advocates.
- Coordinate Digital advertising & influencer campaigns.
- Create local content, as well as implementation of international content.
- Work with Design, PR agency & advertising agency.
- Manage & build connection with our Hairdresser & End consumer influencers.
- Build evaluation formats and create monthly Community Management KPI reports.
- Coordinate & create newsletters.
- In close collaboration with customer marketeers and marketing intern.
Social media: Sets up, coordinates, and analyzes all social media activities for hairdressers. Is the contact person for social media and digital marketing campaigns for NL. Close collaboration with the customer marketeers of both brands.
(Hairdresser & End Consumer) influencers: Works closely with our hairdresser influencers to create great content and tell our brands’ story online.
Digital newsletters: Coordinate & create the stories of our brands & activities to our community via our digital newsletters.