Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Marketing & Communication - Adhesive Technologies (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop & support marketing program for both France & Benelux cluster in line with local and regional initiatives
- Drive and implement key initiatives, including tradefairs, webinars
- Manage the creation and production of various communication material on-line and and off-line tools
- Coordinate translation process for locally standardized materials
- Work closely in relation with sales, technical department, and marketing colleagues
- Student with marketing background
- Strong analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, and result-oriented
- Team-oriented person with the ability to work at a high level of independency with organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills, French / Dutch and other languages are a plus
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with graphical tool such as InDesign or Photoshop is a plus
- Available to start a 5/6 month internship between 15th June and 1st September 2023
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects at an international scale
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.