United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Quality Specialist Lead, 2nd shift M-F 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform appropriate tests for each material using specific equipment or tools.
- Complete SAP data entry transactions.
- Coordinate all rejected stock
- Retest material for recertification
- SPC Chart creation and entry of chart data
- Complete QM Views
- Create/Update Inspection Plans
- Conduct Measurement System Analysis
- Assisting the team with 5S
- Must understand and follow all initiatives and processes for Safety, Environmental, and Quality Standards and IATF 16949 as they pertain to job responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned (including support for other production operations).
- Housekeeping (this includes 5S)
- BA Degree in Science preferred
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing environment in a quality or related function required.
- Must be able to work M-F 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM with rotating Saturday responsibility.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Experience in SAP.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Mobile Maintenance software.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and the ability to effectively manage time.
- Attention to detail skills to improve workplace productivity, efficiency, and performance.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular