Netherlands, Amsterdam, Henkel Consumer Brands
Head of Logistic, Civil and Utilities Engineering
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Plan investment budget and govern projects
- Coordinate investment budget with associated roles and functions (CoE, regions, locations)
- Control, follow and challenge all associated investments during design and execution, apply systematic value engineering with design companies, OEMs, and contractors
- Lead investment projects > 4 MEUR
- Organize, update and report of CAPEX
- Steer and manage technical topics of contract manufacturers supporting SC team.
- Engineering Degree (mechanical, electrical, civil, industrial, or chemical)
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience
- Logistics Engineering experience (logistics master planning, material flow modeling, warehouse construction, automation of warehousing construction), turn-key, EPCM, internal execution
- Experience in Civil Engineering (steering of architects, construction firms, contractors), project development and coordination
- Proven track record in multi-million project management (planning, governing, execution)
- Demonstrated experience and track record in digitalization and automation of physical flows (AGVs, ATL, etc.)
- Profound technical expertise in water management, wastewater management, electricity / compressed air / boiler / HVAC utilities
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Flexibility to travel worldwide (>25%).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.