United States, Calhoun, GA, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The salary range for this role is $25.00 to $28.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
- Millwright, Machine Repair, and/or welder, capable of fabrication and repair of equipment and associated piping on pressure/process piping and various manufacturing equipment.
- Reads piping and instrument diagrams (Prints, P&IDs, etc.) and troubleshoots/rebuilds process pumps, including mechanical-seal and air diaphragm pumps.
- Aligns mechanical equipment and checks through use of micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures, recommends corrective actions that maintain high standards and coordinates activities within a multi-craft organization.
- 3- 5 years of electrical experience in a commercial or industrial environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a General Maintenance position.
- Tig Welding
- Electrical skillset a plus.
- Forklift certification desired.
- Technical certification/degree a plus
- Proven ability to work in compliance with safety and health standards as well as site policies.
- Required Physical Activities: Walking, climbing, lifting up to 50lbs, pushing, bending
The salary for this role is $25.00 - $28.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular