CAN, Mississauga, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the SalesForce system.
- Collaborate with marketing, field sales and supply chain teams to coordinate product listings and promotional activity.
- Ensure roles, user profiles, and customer accounts are configured with appropriate visibility and permissions.
- Manage removal of unnecessary data including inactive promotions, outdated tasks and events, and outstanding payments.
- Design reports and dashboards by leveraging techniques such as dynamic filtering, summary formulas, change calculations, row level formulas and conditional formatting.
- Assist sales management with the design and development of new reports and dashboards based on business needs.
- Provide ongoing reports and analysis of key performance metrics of the Salesforce system.
- Provide support to field sales and customer service inquiries and requests logged as support tickets with the use of JIRA.
- Create and maintain best practices user guides, process documents, and in-app guidance.
- Provide training materials and sessions for new features or system upgrades.
- Liaison with the global SalesForce development team on changes and upgrades to the system which improves usability and grows the business.
- Support ecosystem changes and enhancements including requirements, testing, and implementation where related to data in SalesForce (may include SAP, credit card payment gateway, ecommerce and loyalty).
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified preferred.
- 1 to 3 years working with SalesForce or comparable CRM as an administrator or business analyst.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ticketing tools such as JIRA, Zendesk.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convince & influence.
- Proven ability to take initiative, identify key business needs, and recommend solutions.
- Must be highly detail oriented, organized, and able to work independently.
- Must be flexible and determined; possessing the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Entrepreneurial thinker who is passionate about innovation and digital products.
The salary for this role is $60,000.00 - $75,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.