Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship HR Organizational Effectiveness
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support implementation of conceptual and digital global innovations regarding organizational effectiveness, such as Global Job Architecture or Digital Job Evaluation
- Assist job evaluation process and ad hoc requests
- Aid our team in controlling and monitoring of Center of Expertise processes globally
- Support data analysis and provision of insights to answer specific people-related questions to ensure improvement of processes
- Be part of a global and multinational Organizational Effectiveness & People Analytics team in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business, psychology, or other social sciences; focus/specialization on HR combined with IT preferred
- Interest and / or first experience in organizational set-ups, change management and agile approaches
- Fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- Very good knowledge in MS Office Tools is a must (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Knowledge and user experience in SAP, digital tools, and data analysis highly welcome
- Profound communication skills, growth mindset and high sense of ownership
- Great team spirit: share the team’s values passion, honesty, fun & success
- Availability as of May - July 2023 at our corporate Headquarters in Düsseldorf, ideally for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.