United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Sales, Vehicle Repair and Maintenance NA
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead execution of regional SBU strategy (Loctite Reloaded) including development and deployment of sales plans based on market needs, trade structure and competitive situation.
- Drive execution of sales activities and key client profitability.
- Develop a strong sales organization through coaching, training and best practice exchange.
- Steer the 'Go To Market' models with local countries.
- Bachelor of Science or relative educational degree.
- 10+ years in Sales Marketing / Strategy including experience in general management.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to achieve sales goals.
- Successful record of change management.
- Creative approach to the business, including disruptive thinking.
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership.
The salary for this role is $139,00.00- $180,00.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular