At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
• Responds and takes up incident and requests and monitor events as first point contact.
• Supports day-to-day operations and projects
• Configures and maintain SAP WM and connected applications
• Actively supports SAP WM enhancements
• Willingness to work in a global team setup to cater 24/7 demand
• Willingness to continuously learn new paradigms, technologies and tools to move with Henkel's technology roadmap especially in the area of SAP WM, Stock room management and EWM
• Being an open-minded team player in an international team and ability to cope with complexity and constant change. Is resilient to time-critical tasks and knows how to handle workload. Good command of English written and oral skills.