Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Brand Management got2b
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Candidate for a 6-month Internship in International Brand Management for the GEN Z & GEN ALPHA brand got2b
- Active involvement in the innovation processes
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, eg. market share report
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Development of concepts, packaging & design ideas
- Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments, agencies and distribution countries
- Support processes/operations in daily business of the got2b brand team
- Comply with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are a must, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Affinity for color & styling, fashion and beauty care products
- Trend awareness in beauty care market
- Availability for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.