At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Adhesive Technologies #Innovation Impact program is an 18-month rotational program that provides you with a permanent contract from day one and offers invaluable experiences in various business areas. You will have the chance to make informed decisions about your career path while receiving mentoring, career planning guidance, and the opportunity to build a network of mentors, stakeholders, and rotational managers who can offer valuable advice and guidance. The program is based at the Henkel Inspiration Center in Dusseldorf, Germany, and we are committed to supporting our trainees every step of the way - even after the program ends. We will help you transition seamlessly into your long-term role within our company and may even offer you the chance to start your career on one of our international sites worldwide.
- Be a game changer at Henkel Adhesive Technologies and help create a more sustainable and innovative tomorrow with us.
- As a part of the Application Engineering Team, you will play a vital role in supporting new and existing businesses with your extensive technical knowledge, facilitating communication between clients and Henkel's R&D departments, and collaborating closely with on-site industrial machinery or heavy lab equipment.
- You can craft your career by taking responsibility for innovative projects in your respective rotation chapter, working on all lab-, customer-, and business-related tasks.
- You will support handling and solving technical challenges, utilizing your specialist knowledge to introduce new products and technologies.
- Ensuring that our range of adhesives, sealants, and functional coating solutions meet the unique needs of our customers and markets.
- You will impact and transform our culture by working on relevant megatrends such as automation and digitalization.
- As part of an international team, you will exchange ideas with senior management, enabling future trends and contributing to a more sustainable and innovative tomorrow.
- You can make an impact as an intrapreneur, owning your results and showcasing your strengths within our company.
- You will work closely with customers to understand their needs and provide new solutions for the market.