Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global Category Strategy - Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As part of our Global Category Hair Strategy Team at Henkel Consumer Brands, you will support and actively shape the development of Henkel’s future strategy for the hair market
- Profound data analyses of the market and competitive environment (external and internal sources)
- Translation of findings into strategic priorities and concrete measures
- Support in communicating the strategy across the global organization
- Close cooperation with different departments including R&D, Controlling, Marketing and HR
- Preparation of management meetings to facilitate decision making
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business or engineering related studies
- First relevant practical experience, preferably in strategy, consulting or business development
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are a plus as well as strong communication and presentation skills in English or/and German
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong team player with good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Analytical thinker, exhibiting initiative with determination to achieve
- A results-oriented and hands-on approach to completing assigned tasks
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.