At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This home-based position will have a global focus, and is responsible for developing & executing strategic sales objectives while also identifying new business opportunities our RTX Key Account.
- Push upstream solution selling/collaboration and translate customer priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
- Coordinate commercial activities across steering units & regions.
- Channel all internal resources needed for success (including. key account top management sponsor)
- Be the customer expert, influence SBU strategy and business plan as well as Innovation and marketing strategy by contributing with customer insights.
- Develop key account strategy with Key Account team, align with Steering Units, Marketing and product development and motivate team to exceed financial and joint innovation goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business field is required. MBA Preferred.
- 7+ years’ of experience in account management or related experience in Aerospace or industry related to adhesives, sealants, coatings, and surface treatments is required.
- Experience with RTX or other aerospace companies is required.
- Management and business/financial acumen.
- Excellent sales, presentation/communication, leadership, team building, and negotiation skills
The salary for this role is $141,500.00 - $226,400.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.