At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Set up machine with proper tool, according to shop floor instructions.
- Print finish good and internal bar code labels
- Prepare material for punching into diverse preform configurations.
- Inspect material before and after punching.
- Optimize material usage by pre-cutting material as best fit for the particular preform size.
- Report material usage and SAP transactions as needed to maintain inventory integrity.
- Retrieve material from storage and return it there after usage.
- Do minor machine troubleshooting.
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures.
- High school diploma or technical school graduate, or general education diploma (GED).
- 1 to 3 years related experience, preferably in a production environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write legibly in English.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to accurately count up to 1500 containers.
- Must work well with others as part of a team.
- Available to work overtime before and after the start of a normal shift, also on weekends.
- Must be able to work in an assembly line type environment.
- Must be able to follow company rules regarding the safe handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Computer proficiency (Lotus Notes, Internet, SAP, Windows 2000)
The salary for this role is $18.16 - $21.57/hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.