At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and
communicating relevant information
- Provides relevant sales and product information to Key Account Management/Sales,
produces reports, prepares summarized master data sheets
- Ensures the department’s proper functioning regarding the logistics and documents management prepares periodic specific sales reports and provides support to the technical & sales team in all matters related to department activities
- Produces and delivers on time and correctly periodic sales / orders / stocks reports
- Monitors customers on online stores and ensures support for sales representatives, preparing intermediary and final reports
- Ensures communication and organization corresponding with the sales force in the field