United States, Geneva, NY, Henkel Consumer Brands
Waste Water Technician, 12 hour days
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operate DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation) and chemical treatment to reduce total suspended solids in effluent water
- Operate Belt Filter press for proper dewatering of solid sludge
- Complete daily inspections, sampling, record keeping and basic maintenance of area & equipment
- Responsible for area cleanliness, tool organization and general housekeeping to promote a clean and safeWork environment using 5S Principles
- Performs other duties as required
- 1st shift (12 Hours) Continental 6am-6pm (36-48-36-48)
- HS or equivalent
- Prior Wastewater System Knowledge preferred but not necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Weekend availability
The hourly range for this role is $18.09-$21.00 plus shift differential. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular