At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
- Act as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiate action (answer, sort, etc.) and assess issue urgency
- Manage leadership's calendar and paperwork, ensure timeliness and completeness
- Organize and schedule meetings; take minutes and be proactive with action items as needed
- Make business travel arrangements, prepare travel expenses for leadership and/or team members
- Research, compiles and issues special reports, financial data, presentations etc.
- Provide financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices. Provide information by answering questions and requests within the organization and team
- Arrange business-critical internal/external events, including itineraries, accommodation, registration, etc
- Assist Leadership Team with scheduling, maintaining calendar, travel arrangement and any clerical support
- Perform any additional clerical duties as required by management
- Assist with coordinating employee engagement and volunteer activities
- Assist with receiving and shipping department to manage incoming and outgoing post
- Front office support with visitors
- Work in conjunction with the Human Resources department as needed