PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Graphic Designer (eCommerce and Digital Ads)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Design, develop and edit contents as required for e-commerce and social media platforms, web pages and other digital channels
- Produce quality to exceptional artwork deliverables; design layout or build master original artwork by taking elements from multiple sources, adaption and versioning
- Interpret job briefs creatively and seek clarifications when necessary to teammates and stakeholders
- Create and incorporate graphical elements, text, and animations as necessary
- Review designs and builds for errors before final dispatch
- Provide direction to Junior Editors and perform quality checks
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Photography, Digital Print Media, or any design-related course
- Minimum of five (4) years’ related work experience in graphic design, photo and video editing; Preferably with experience in graphic branding design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro); preferably with AI-assisted design tools experience
- Excellent time-management, organizational skills, team player, ability to multi-task, prioritise and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, liaise with stakeholders, keeping clear, friendly, and open communication of projects status always
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM - 12:00 MN)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.