At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Internal Communications
- Establish an internal communications strategy to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Enhance employee engagement and inspire employees in our vision and mission.
- Manage and oversee the creation and dissemination of internal communications contents across various channels including intranet, video and other medium.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken for
- Public Relations
- Plan, develop and implement public relations programs that build and sustain a favorable image for the company and globally through integrated multichannel platforms.
Manage PR agency and pitch media.
- Participate actively and work closely with regional MCA teams in public image positioning initiatives such as video, posters, etc.
- Prepare press releases, executive messaging and speeches, spokesperson interview content.
- Build thought leadership positioning for senior executive.
- MCA, Taiwan, Korea and Vietnam
- Drive an integrated activation and communications strategy in support of the business priorities.
- Develop campaigns and own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcome, key metrics and measures.
- Drive performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting new techniques.
- Work closely with commercial teams in managing launch date, activation activities and differentiated messaging to accelerate reach to key and emerging markets.