United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Responsibilities:
- Apply labels and tips to various size syringes in compliance with written Production Order instructions
- Verify labels against Production Order paperwork for accuracy and correct information
- Move cartridges of adhesive in and out of -40 C freezers
- Fill syringes and other containers with a specified amount of adhesive
- Operate centrifuge and clean excess adhesive from container tops
- Insert pistons and apply snap caps when required by Production Order paperwork
- Clean equipment and work areas between jobs to avoid cross contamination
- Count the number of containers and check against Production Order paperwork
- Package the containers into boxes
- Tape and seal container filled boxes
- Deliver container filled boxes to the Shipping Department
- Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or technical school graduate, or general education diploma (GED).
- 1 to 3 years related experience, preferably in a production environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write legibly in English with the ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Must be able to accurately count up to 1500 containers.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a frequent basis during a shift and occasionally up to 50lbs.
- Be in good physical condition and with no restrictions in movement.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team.
- Available to work overtime; before or after the start of a normal shift and weekends if needed.
- Must be able to work in an assembly line type environment.
- Must follow company rules regarding the safe handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Computer proficiency (Lotus Notes, Outlook, Internet, SAP, Windows 7)
The salary for this role is $18.50 - $21.50. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular