At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Consult customers on solutions generating value for their use cases and perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the CRM tool and the LIM system
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales colleagues
- Report quality issues / customes claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/CAPRIS)
- Drive customer experience by optimizing automated customer interactions and enhancing remote customer interactions
- Identify opportunities to create customer value in remote settings by leveraging remote interaction tools (e.g. AR, VR)
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of AE field team or project team members
- Promote internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts