Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Web Editor Digital Marketing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Editing Websites - maintenance, upkeep & localization of regional & local brand websites, editing of content (text, images, videos, etc.) in a web CMS
- Global Campaign Roll-outs in multiple languages
- Liaise with local teams (brand and digital managers) to define the content requirements for local market websites
- Troubleshoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved in-house
- Digital asset management
- Proven work experience with web Content Management System (CMS)
- Fluent English (written & verbal interaction with international colleagues & stakeholders)
- Photoshop, HTML & CSS experience is a welcome
- Work experience in digital marketing is a plus
- User skills of MS Office
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.