At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Processing Operations Technicians are responsible for batching soaps and detergent products to supply our packaging lines using automated and manual systems. The open position is available on 2nd shift (2:30 PM – 10:30 PM).
$2,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Operate equipment to perform batching tasks and rotate to different assignment areas as required;
- Receive/handle chemical raw materials and operate a forklift to move raw materials
- Complete written documentation and enter data into computer; Communicate regularly with packaging lines and other support teams
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures; Perform 5S and continuous improvement activities
- Minimum of 1 year of current or recent experience in a manufacturing environment is required; previous work experience with batching processes is preferred
- Availability to work 2nd shift (2:30 PM – 10:30 PM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts
- Basic to intermediate math and computer skills (Microsoft Office and e-mail; SAP experience considered a plus)
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- General mechanical aptitude
- Previous forklift operation and team-based work experience preferred
The hourly range for this role is $20.27. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.