At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Analyze existing processes to develop, implement and monitor actions to achieve improvements in productivity/efficiency, quality and safety.
- Liaise closely with R&D, manufacturing, lean, maintenance, quality and SHE departments on new processes definition and optimization activities.
- Support implementation the of company strategies in terms of engineering, maintenance and operation standardization.
- Become technical expert in the plant manufacturing technologies facilitating knowledge transfer and apply best practice operations.
- Support/Lead new products and new process introduction activities.
- Support troubleshooting and problem-solving initiatives to establish root causes and implement appropriate solutions.
- Support and/or lead all projects phases including preliminary study, project set-up, investment request, scheduling, execution, control, commissioning, closure and lesson learn tracking.
- Participate in Henkel SHEQ management system, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000.
- Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network.