At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensure accurate operating system data, including Product Master fields like lot sizes, safety stocks, lead times, and item notes.
- Ensure timely and accurate material procurement. Review BEDIA/MRP for replenishment orders and create purchase orders for direct materials.
- Validate purchase delivery dates and quantities, update purchase order fields in SAP, track carriers, and manage supplier complaint/vendor return needs.
- Monitor material inventories for optimal ordering to minimize OSMI/scrap and improve efficiency. Inform purchasing and planners of manufacturing-related changes.
- Work with MRB to determine disposition of expired/defective materials through NCMR process.
- Collaborate with planners and operations for supply issues and escalate to right stakeholders.
- Support warehouse material flow safety and quality programs
- Assist with special projects including new product introduction and current product changes as needed.
- Collaborate with purchasing and vendors to align the demand/forecast with supply capacity.
- Review and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies in Vendor Invoice Approval (VIA).
- Ensure compliance with quality management system and facility goals.
- Implement 5S, lean manufacturing; and attend meetings for process improvement.
- Use business software for inventory management, reporting, and analysis.
- Other duties as needed.