At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Organize and manage projects and resources to meet planned objectives, reports on R&D activities
- Assure technology state of the art through internal development of laboratory and staff
- Develop new formulations in the lab
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and quality as required
- Approve technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Connect with customers and generates customer insights
- Ensure that Henkel's new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external partners