At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power, Bref and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
This role has relocated to stunning new offices. Located in Chatswood, NSW, in the heart of cosmopolitan Chatswood CBD.
Dare to make an impact?
- End-to-end planning of a supplier-based article portfolio from finished good demand to material supply planning. Managing & overall responsible for supply planning to meet customer demands, sourcing from multiple Contract Manufacturers locally, overseas as well as from affiliated companies.
- Balancing production schedules and quantities based on sales forecasts assessing capacity constraints and lead times to meet weekly demands and maintain high Customer Service Level with optimized inventories.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in Supply Chain Planning. Responsible to achieve performance on relevant internal KPIs (Inventory, Service Level, Obsoletes, (inbound) Logistics Costs).
- Global process standard deployment to fit market requirement in terms of systems, organisation, roles / effort allocation.
- Support supplier portfolio optimization. Key contact for contract manufacturers and suppliers for all planning related topics.
- Monitoring of contract manufacturer operational performance, align and implement improvement measures with supplier and purchasing team.