At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Set strategic vision to drive world class safety, health & environmental performance and an effective safety-based culture for the Rancho Dominguez, CA site.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations and Henkel standards
- Provide expertise in incident investigations and identification of corrective actions
- Acts as a member of site leadership team
- Develop and deploy safety, health & environmental best practices
- Drive safety, health & environmental strategy and targets in area of responsibility and use appropriate reporting tools
- Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area
- Ensures continuous improvement of performance
- Bachelor Degree
- Certified Safety Professional, Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Minimum 5 years experience with preferred 3-5 years experience in a safety, health & environmental role in a chemical manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Strong convincing and influencing skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $110,000.00 - $140,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future