At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our brand needs and design solutions with high visual impact. The designer will work on a variety of projects, including promotional marketing materials, print collateral, in-store and salon merchandising, ecommerce banners, trade ads and product renderings.
- Take creative brief to design marketing assets
- Meet project deadlines with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize as needed
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Build press-ready production files for print including kit boxes/packaging
- Responsible for design of digital ads for key e-commerce partners
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to dept. comments and gain full approval
- Stay up to speed on design trends in and out of beauty care industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years or related work experience in Design at an Agency, Studio, or in-house department. Beauty care industry experience a plus
- Experience in creating product or promotional packaging
- Experience in digital advertising and media (Amazon experience a plus)
- Expert in Macintosh Adobe Creative Suite design and illustration software, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Photo retouch and color correction capabilities
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and vendors
- Ability to apply constructive feedback into strong, viable solutions
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
.The salary for this role is $65,000 - $75,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.