At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provides day-to-day corporate IT system administration and engineering support for the organization's computer and network systems in Americas Region.
- Manages and support Henkel's Infrastructure Environment including Data Center and Cloud Platforms.
- Implement and support network security operations; Production Firewalls, Policy Changes, log analysis and monitoring.
- Support (public and private) cloud infrastructure to host and run applications efficiently by applying cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Maintain the IT infrastructure and perform regular patching of the platform to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Communicate with stakeholders and support them with technical issues.