Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in package engineering and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Spring 2024 Package Engineering Internships. As a package engineering intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the various roles a packaging plays at a global organization.
Henkel’s spring internships typically start in January and last 4 to 6 months. For a specific role, the schedule could be part- or full-time; after you submit your application, you will have the chance to discuss these details with your Henkel recruiter during the screening phase. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests, skillset, and availability, you will be considered for a variety of package engineering internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Spring 2024. Within on your specific department, you can expect your internship to include a variety of assignments like:
- Supporting Package Engineers with the development of new primary and secondary packaging
- Benchmarking packaging components and packaging processes to identify cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Experiencing with blow molded bottles, injection molded parts, cartons, corrugate, and multiple labeling technologies
- Creating and revising packaging specifications, bill of materials and pallet patterns to support manufacturing
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals