Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Key Account Management - Henkel Consumer Brands - January 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- A hands-on and effective first experience in FMCG within the Field Sales and Account Management team
- Creating quarterly promotional plans, executing, and evaluating afterwards, in collaboration with marketing, trade marketing and the customer contact
- Analyzing market data (market shares) and monitoring financial KPI's
- Supporting Key Account Managers in daily management of customers
- Working with and developing reporting tools in the digital CRM tool
- Participating to field meetings to support and improve efficiency
- Planning and supporting field drives
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics, Business or related (student or recent graduate)
- Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Eager to learn, proactive in identifying learning opportunities and able to drive own development
- Able to work in a structured way and knows how to prioritize and work in a high pressure environment
- Excellent knowledge of English, with Dutch or French being a strong advantage
- Strong interest in Sales in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Interested in developing analytical skills
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, not afraid to engage with a wide range of people and to build efficient professional relationships
- Available for 6 months full-time, starting January 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.