At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as a business partner across the entire value chain by providing reports and analyses, primarily using Henkel internal systems (Sell-in) and 3rd party scan data systems (Sell-out)
- Handle reporting and presentation preparation of financial and market research data with competitive data gathering via market research and social media tracking
- Act as point person/subject matter expert in assisting colleagues in handling special analysis, ad hoc requests from stakeholders and resolving issues/inquiries from counterparts
- Conduct root cause analyses and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Handle other related duties that may be assigned by superior