At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We are looking for an experienced consumer insights and data professional with experience in CPG or FMCG to serve as a key member of the North American Adhesives Consumer and Craftsman (ACC) Marketing Team
- The primary assignment is to deeply understand key end user groups and proactively champion VOC throughout the organization – along with producing actionable personas, consumer journeys and path to purchase for these groups
- Our ideal candidate is highly persuasive and gifted at wrangling complicated data sets, extracting actionable insights, and communicating them clearly and concisely to internal teams – with a particular focus on marketing activation, product innovation, customer service interactions and channel management activities
- You’re a wizard at extracting data and insights from multiple, disparate sources to tell a cohesive story that is grounded in the consumer journey, inspires action and drives business results
- You’ll assess business needs and develop targeted research plans to deliver on key objectives and metrics
- This role will also interface with the global consumer insights team
- 3-5 years of experience in market research, consumer insights, VOC, market/business intelligence
- This is a Hybrid role based in Westlake, OH with 60% in office and 40% remote (Work from home).
- Position is not eligible for U.S Sponsorship.
- Must haves: Experience using consumer insights to drive business results; experience building comprehensive views of target end user groups; understanding of fundamental marketing activation tactics and their role in enabling the consumer journey.
- Highly analytical, data-driven professional that is highly self-motivated and thrives working in a collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment.
- Ideally has knowledge of building materials industry, professional contractors, DIYers.
- Nice to have experience with performance marketing, marketing automation, CRM, KPI setting/tracking and SEO.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $75,000 - $90,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.