At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Experienced Manager (d/f/m) that contributes to shaping Adhesive Technologies’ strategy for sustainability by further accelerating low emission raw materials as differentiator
- The special focus is on accelerating and elevating existing efforts to reduce the environmental footprint of our raw materials while ensuring competitiveness by shifting internal as well as customer & supplier mindset and demonstrating thought leadership
- Identify highest impact levers, derive and prioritize concrete initiatives and translate them into business plans based on a deep understanding of chemistry
- Responsible for roadmap development, performance measurement and progress reporting for initiatives related recycled materials (esp. chemical recycling)
- Provide expertise on sustainability related topics such as biogenic materials, recycled materials and materials derived from Carbon Capture Utilization
- Proactively engage with suppliers and regulatory bodies to shape future standards for using sustainable materials
- Represent Henkel externally at association or industry initiatives, at customers, as well as in internal bodies - to improve our sustainability expertise, performance, and reputation