At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Edit content (text/images/videos/links) in web content management system - including localizations, additions, updates, clean-ups, etc.
- Resolve bugs, troubleshoot and provide technical support with the assistance of an external agency
- Configure, deploy, and take down campaigns through the web content management system in a timely manner, ensuring best practices for promotion setup and conducting end-to-end testing
- Execute Customer segmentation and promotion logic according on time as per promotion briefs
- Collaborate with business partners to plan and execute digital web editing initiatives, conduct quality checks on editing deliverables
- Conduct training and knowledge sharing sessions, continuous improvement initiatives, and etc.
- Act as Editing Coordinator backup; Manage business expectations, conduct daily meetings and status updates, monitor and manage ticket backlog, delegate tasks, and provide collaboration and status updates to all stakeholders