United States, Bowling Green, KY, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Automation Manager will provide leadership to all controls and electrical resources, provide troubleshooting expertise to all areas of the facility, and verify adherence to local, state and federal codes. Will also direct design and programming of control systems for new and existing systems.
- Responsible for electrical engineering projects from the design phase through installation and implementation, including defining the scope and budget of projects
- Works with Contractors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes
- Researches and recommends the most effective methods to keep the company competitive, including cost comparison studies
- Manages the Industrial Operations Network health and strategy
- Ensures progress in Connectivity and Digitalization efforts
- Responsible for writing and/or approving all electrical and controls technical documents
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, IT or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in discipline
- Previous experience in application of electronic instruments and programmable logic controllers and programming
- Experience writing technical manuals and documentation
- Experience developing computer automation
- Experience in a high volume, 24/7 manufacturing environment
- Experience working with AudoCAD 2000, A-B PLC, PLC Ladder Logic, Ethernet communication, networking, word processors, spreadsheets, calculation packages and scheduling software
The salary for this role is $83,000 - $118,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular