At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide technical sales support to maximize sales growth of Henkel’s General Industrial Adhesives business in Virginia territory.
- Work the sales process to identify, develop and quantify the appropriate value proposition for your customers by matching their needs with our adhesive’s solutions.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial and manufacturing MRO and OEM customers.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base, by visiting customers to solve manufacturing needs with our technologies and value-added solutions.
- Implement strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel’s product lines in the territory.
- Prioritize & execute sales/marketing programs for the assigned area in alignment with Henkel’s go-to market strategies.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales engagement activities and project pipeline.
- 25% overnight travel required. (Domestic)