At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manages/Coordinates fin. statements, bus. activity reports, fin. position forecasts, annual budgets and analysis reports
- Tracks KPIs and provides in-depth analysis, gives suggestion for the areas to be improved
- Drives and supports the business by assisting business leaders to take best informed decisions
- Communicates and presents pro-actively CO topics to GMs and other business contacts
- Provides independent & objective information to ensure a systematic control and strict monitoring of planned objectives
- Ensures compliance/governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Fin. Reporting Spreads financial CO knowledge and consciousness across the company
- Drives continuous improvement in CO relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Project management